Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Black & Gold



I've always had a rather classic taste on accesories, which for me meant "black". And I guess it's been a rather wise choice until now...but when I saw this gold & python marc by marc jacobs bag I had to change some of my philosophy in accesorizing....guess it'll be the exception to the rule... / J'ai toujours eu un goût plutôt classic en accesoires, ce qui pour moi voulait dire "noir". Et je suppose que ca a été un choix sage jusqu'à maintenant...mais quand j'ai vu ce sac en or et python chez marc by marc jacobs j'ai dû changer ma philosophie des accesoires...je suppose qu'elle sera mon exception a la règle...



Black leather bags: Massimo Dutti, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Vintage/ Sacs en cuir noir: Massimo Dutti, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment