Sunday, November 25, 2012

Vintage Photo Shoot, Jessica Miller reincarnating Jane Birkin





I've always been a huge fan of Jane Birkin, I trully believe she is the quintessence of effortless, sexy elegance. Today I just literally ran into this pics featuring Jessica Miller as Jane. I had never remarked the immense resemblance between these two beauties. Amazing, hein?

Featured in Vogue Paris, Mars 2007, Photographer: Peter Lindbergh

//

Siempre he sido una gran admiradora de Jane Birkin, pues creo honestamente que es la quintaesencia de la elegancia sexy y desenfadada. Hoy me encontré con estas fotos de la modelo Jessica Miller caracterizada como Jane. Nunca me había percatado del inmenso parecido entre estas dos bellezas. ¿Increíble no?

Fotos publicadas en la Vogue Paris, Marzo 2007, Fotógrafo: Peter Lindbergh

No comments:

Post a Comment